Thursday, December 08, 2005

Shutter Count 1

After thinking and holding back for so long, I finally decided to do a blog (better late than never). Why I “press the release shutter”? The main reason is that I recently take a dive into photography, which resulted lots of photos “sitting” inside my PC, wasted.

As I’m not a pro which able to sell my shoots, it is better that I share them with others. Beside that, just might gain more as others can post comments, critics, suggestion etc to improve on my exposure to photography. The title say it all, Image Thru The Lens, this blog will mainly show photo and photography gears. I got the idea for the topic when I was reading Thom’s Hogan – Complete Guide to Nikon D70. It is actually Nikon flash system i-TTL (TTL meant Thru The Lens, however, not sure about the i, maybe Improve? Intelligent?).

Ops, I guess my first entry will not have any photo at all. Don’t know how to upload image yet and it is just a start… don’t worry.

PS: A special thanks to a friend for encourgement on setting up this.

No comments: