Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Santa is too busy : - )

However, he sent Santarina to give me a present. I should have know that Santa lost my wishlist.

She presented me something which is awesome - an iPod Nano. I was thrill to see it in "fresh". No matter how much review I read, I just can't imagine it amazing small size, guess Apple did it again and pick an appropiate name, Nano.

Although iPod is famous as a music player, I will still "qualified" it a photo gear as it have a function to display photo (in its tiny sharp LCD screen). After reading the manual, install the iTunes software(with breeze) while charging the iPod via USB cable.

I found it silly for Apple to sell a gadget with rechargable battery without a proper charger. Although it can be charge via USB cable, I found it silly to leave the computer on just for doing this task. Yes, one can buy the charger which cost RM120 (around USD30), which is categorized as "accessory". Crazy!!!!

Nevertheless, it is a great music player and gadget. No wonder, there is some much hype around it. It work flawlessly, esp the click wheel.



No comments: