Sunday, July 15, 2007

4th Jun 2007 Second Day Part 1

Wake up early in the morning and all have the official first shooting. Where we went?

Shooting at Pasar Ikan, Fishing Jetty, Chester Street and Pasar Besar, Tawau. There are lots of interesting subjects. (Click on photo to zoom in)

When I almost reach the jetty, I smell a very refreshing fragrance. Quickly, I dashed there, seeing crowds gathered around.
It was totally choas for me. However, I start to notice there are bags of packed mango, which smell wonderful (suddenly, felt very hungry!).

Later, it stuck me, this is a market. People is selling immediately after stocks are unloaded from the boats.

Customers selecting packed mango. Lots of choices!!!!

There are lots of other stuffs traded here.








Boat fully loaded with bananas. Workers unloading after a deal is agreed upon.





















Fishing Jetty.

Lighting was very good, ray of light fall onto these 3 fishermen that just woke up and relaxing in front of their boat.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Strawberry said...

Great series!